Skip to main content

University Life :)

Together since beginning forever <3


Hello friends. Enjoy Karlo: D In my circle most of the people are living university life so let’s talk about it? Okay, I had experience of medical college life too and had spent 5 months there in the hostel it was horrible except friends. Luckily I always found good friends wherever I went ALHAMDULILAH and hoping same for future :)
So starting off with the very 1st day at the university I was very confused about people studies and university life. I am not a person who can easily embrace changes so yeah, it was difficult for me. Finally, I found partner an old neighbor, friend and now one of my best friend the sunshine of our squad RABIA <3  and gradually 10 more people joined together and made unbreakable bond and here I am in final year writing about university life and missing all those idiots. Initially we listened too much about breakups: D and seen those breakups of very strong groups But ALHAMDULILLAH we 11 always stood together and faced everything together. We had ups and downs, but nothing could beat our friendship. And yeah our squad has most diverse people in it. Cook, designer, artist, singers, writer, AND list goes on. Together we had so many memories and one last year is yet to come in so ALLAH. I learnt a lot in these 3 years like seriously from friends, classmates and other people too.
 But one thing which pinched me the most is that we judge people around us so easily. May be I did that too, but now I realized after learning so many things that it is so bad how we judge people just by one stare? Who are we? Who gave us license to judge others? Wherever we see a boy and girl sitting together we don’t take a second to consider something fishy going on in between them.   (Beshak wo masoom koi parhayi ki baat kar rahai hun xD) this is so wrong. A girl and a boy in co-education have to interact with each other in any case. Why we are making everything so uncomfortable and complicating life of innocent people. And whatever if there is something between what is your problem. If you want that too then go ahead and find your boy or girl and let other live please.  Boys/girls should also know their limits of how to behave with each other only then trust can develop in parents to send their daughters to co-educations.
Secondly, the thing which I personally noticed that there is aloot difference or I guess I should say generation gap between our elders and us. In their time university life was way different from now so we should make them aware about the changes and parents and elder siblings should also trust their little ones because we step outside and experience people, this gap is making so many difficulties and students lies about so many things because whenever asked about reason answer came parents won’t understand. It's necessary for parents and children cut down their gap and discuss about today’s university life.
Thirdly, I realized it very late, but my juniors or whoever is reading this, trust me this is the best time you have make memories and make it ideal for you. In future when you look back there should be no regrets. Do the hard work for gap but don’t overburden yourself.
I dedicate my post my all friends in NUST and everywhere.. I love you all <3 
ANNDDDD  obviously those 10 people, they are the reason of smile laughter and unforgettable memories. I LOVE YOU ALL 10 OF YOU FROM CORE OF MY HEART GUYS ( SAY MASHA ALLAH :))

NUST AND US <3 

Comments

  1. Wow... such a good lession amidst the light topic. I really hope people understand that they are not superior than any one when they are judging ..!
    Have fun ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much for your kind words 💖

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SELF LOVE

Halo people, I hope my all readers are fine, happy and enjoying summer vacations. Today I am going to write about a very important topic about which we don’t think much and ignore that constantly. Today's topic is SELF LOVE.   Why am I choosing this? Because I lack this ability to love myself too, and I am working on it so I really wanted to share how to care about your own self and love yourself. Lezz do this together!! Below I will mention some ground rules to follow for those who want to achieve this goal. 1.        Listen to yourself:   The biggest mistake we do nowadays is that we rarely listen to ourselves and listen to others very carefully that what they think of us and what is their judgment. That is wrong my friends. This is YOUR life. It's totally fine to discuss or seek the advice of those who are more experienced or your loved ones but don’t stop your mind think and listen to what your heart says. Don’t ignore yourself at all. 2.        It’s o

LET'S BE KIND :)

Let's start today :) Today, I am going to dive into some deep thoughts which we normally let go off but I experienced it personally and seen people going through. I usually write  about things what I feel or what I learned or experienced from my own life.   So today I am going to talk on about priorities. With this emerging world of social media fame and two-faced people, don’t you guys think we have lost ourselves? We lost our strengths . We lost relationships. we lost realness. It feels so sad that even person sitting beside you doesn’t know what a pain you are going through!!! In all this mess and involvement in only our own selves, we have lost empathy and sympathy. We say others so boldly that “BE STRONG ”. But let me tell you one thing these words cannot heal the wounds of an other person . Instead your five minutes of listening and saying “I AM WITH YOU” would mean the world to an other person . These words literally give strength . Every