Skip to main content

LET'S BE KIND :)



Let's start today :)




Today, I am going to dive into some deep thoughts which we normally let go off but I experienced it personally and seen people going through. I usually write about things what I feel or what I learned or experienced from my own life. 
So today I am going to talk on about priorities. With this emerging world of social media fame and two-faced people, don’t you guys think we have lost ourselves? We lost our strengths. We lost relationships. we lost realness. It feels so sad that even person sitting beside you doesn’t know what a pain you are going through!!!
In all this mess and involvement in only our own selves, we have lost empathy and sympathy. We say others so boldly that “BE STRONG”. But let me tell you one thing these words cannot heal the wounds of another person. Instead your five minutes of listening and saying “I AM WITH YOU” would mean the world to another person. These words literally give strength. Every time when I get down I cry a lot I pray a lot, but sometimes we need in person someone because in QURAN, in surah ASAR 30TH PARAH IT IS SAID:


If I dive deep into the last two words of this Ayah. I learned that this is the thing which is given to by men to men. Allah had put this responsibility on us to show love and affection towards others. Don’t forget people in your busy routine but trust me your simple act of kindness for the sake of ALLAH will make you happy like out of this world.
I, know lives are so busy but in QURAN there is another ayah and in the deepness of that I found out that we will be asked about each and every relationship we have in this world. So let's make a promise today that we will care for each other, there is no need to wait for another one to call or text first take the first step and see how wonderful will you feel after helping or just listening someone. Sometimes all we need I someone who listen to us. So leeeeezzz do this friends :)
Stay happy and do keep in mind this above-mentioned ayah and do everything for ALLAH. HE  will reward you beyond your thoughts. <3
Have a blessed days ahead :)

Comments

  1. It's simply beautiful. Loved it

    ReplyDelete

  2. U r right. Being a good listener is a wonderful quality. It makes such a difference to the ppl around u n esp those going through a rough patch.
    But we are either too busy to listen or are more interested in talking ourselves. We have forgotten that good listening is a Sunnah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed! I can relate to every word you have said 💓 stay blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

University Life :)

Together since beginning forever <3 Hello friends. Enjoy Karlo: D In my circle most of the people are living university life so let’s talk about it? Okay, I had experience of medical college life too and had spent 5 months there in the hostel it was horrible except friends. Luckily I always found good friends wherever I went ALHAMDULILAH and hoping same for future :) So starting off with the very 1st day at the university I was very confused about people studies and university life. I am not a person who can easily embrace changes so yeah, it was difficult for me. Finally, I found partner an old neighbor, friend and now one of my best friend the sunshine of our squad RABIA <3   and gradually 10 more people joined together and made unbreakable bond and here I am in final year writing about university life and missing all those idiots. Initially we listened too much about breakups: D and seen those breakups of very strong groups But ALHAMDULILLAH we 11 always stood toget

SELF LOVE

Halo people, I hope my all readers are fine, happy and enjoying summer vacations. Today I am going to write about a very important topic about which we don’t think much and ignore that constantly. Today's topic is SELF LOVE.   Why am I choosing this? Because I lack this ability to love myself too, and I am working on it so I really wanted to share how to care about your own self and love yourself. Lezz do this together!! Below I will mention some ground rules to follow for those who want to achieve this goal. 1.        Listen to yourself:   The biggest mistake we do nowadays is that we rarely listen to ourselves and listen to others very carefully that what they think of us and what is their judgment. That is wrong my friends. This is YOUR life. It's totally fine to discuss or seek the advice of those who are more experienced or your loved ones but don’t stop your mind think and listen to what your heart says. Don’t ignore yourself at all. 2.        It’s o