Skip to main content

SELF LOVE


Halo people, I hope my all readers are fine, happy and enjoying summer vacations. Today I am going to write about a very important topic about which we don’t think much and ignore that constantly. Today's topic is SELF LOVE.  Why am I choosing this? Because I lack this ability to love myself too, and I am working on it so I really wanted to share how to care about your own self and love yourself. Lezz do this together!! Below I will mention some ground rules to follow for those who want to achieve this goal.

  • 1.       Listen to yourself:

 The biggest mistake we do nowadays is that we rarely listen to ourselves and listen to others very carefully that what they think of us and what is their judgment. That is wrong my friends. This is YOUR life. It's totally fine to discuss or seek the advice of those who are more experienced or your loved ones but don’t stop your mind think and listen to what your heart says. Don’t ignore yourself at all.

  • 2.       It’s okay not to be okay:

      A person cannot be happy all the time. The one who says this is a liar. They can be satisfied with the life, but sadness is a natural phenomenon which can occur to anyone of us at any time. So it's okay. There is no need to pretend always and that I am very happy. Sulk and whine and cry if you want. Don’t push yourself to get up and get back to the normal, let your emotions flow, but do remember that others can make you smile, but only you get to decide when to take a step and be the reason of your own smile and happiness.

  • 3.       Have your own identity :

You whether as a male or female living with family having your very big friends' circle should have your own identity. It's not necessary that you will win a Nobel prize and only then you can achieve your own identity. No!! Have faith in yourself and identify your own skills. Stop being dependent on others.

  • 4.       Use “ NO” like a pro:

People nowadays DO make unreasonable requests and arguments and every time you don’t have the energy to explain everything. So have some courage to say NO to unreasonable requests and have your inner peace. This unnecessary YES caused a lot of damage to peace of mind. Practicing saying no will not only ease your mental pain, but also physical pain too, because when we do something against our will our body gets tensed and it causes physical pain.

  • 5.       Make your list:

Define a set of people or things to whom you never want to ignore, because this is how YOU want it to be.  It may seem difficult to start because we actually don’t know who actually deserve this because we are so involved in making EVERYONE happy. But trust me that’s not possible. Only a few people will be actually happy and sad because of your success or any difficulty facing in your life. So yeah please make a list of people who give you comfort and sanity.

  • 6.       Try to ensure that outside influence don’t affect you:

 Make yourself strong enough that outside influence or specifically “LOG” (PEOPLE)  don’t affect you. I have seen many people around me who risk their whole life because of this stupid fear of society. Guys, this is YOUR LIFE. YOU have to live it with your own rules and follow them to make YOURSELF HAPPY. As long you are not hurting someone live your life and be confident whatever you do and just seek ALLAH’S help to guide you towards the right path. Listen to your heart rather listening to those unnecessary people.

  • 7.       Don’t aspire to b that girl/boy:

Allah has made each and every one of us unique in our own ways. Instead of wanting to be like someone else trying to find that uniqueness in yourself. I know it's difficult, I still don’t know my uniqueness :P but at least what we can do is stop comparing our lives together it only make us miserable. If you want anything, instead of mourning on it ask ALLAH for it.

  • 8.       Self-care:

Take out time from your busy routine just for your own self. Do whatever makes you happy whether it's going out or staying in bed all day. It also includes mental refreshing and physical care. Put some mask on and listen to your favorite music, watch a favorite movie or sleep all day. But make sure it's your time with your own self. Talk to yourself and listen to your heart and never ignore what it wants :P

Lastly, I had read somewhere:
you are born and then you die, but in between, you can do anything you want, it’s society that creates rules for us, but you can break out of that.

Zindagi aik baar milti hai jee lein dusroun ki nahi apni marzi se, dusroun ki fikar chor dein unk pas apni zindagi hai aap apni ko behtar banayen :P
Okaybyethenks :D


That's me laughing because of my family( SQUAD) in NUST :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University Life :)

Together since beginning forever <3 Hello friends. Enjoy Karlo: D In my circle most of the people are living university life so let’s talk about it? Okay, I had experience of medical college life too and had spent 5 months there in the hostel it was horrible except friends. Luckily I always found good friends wherever I went ALHAMDULILAH and hoping same for future :) So starting off with the very 1st day at the university I was very confused about people studies and university life. I am not a person who can easily embrace changes so yeah, it was difficult for me. Finally, I found partner an old neighbor, friend and now one of my best friend the sunshine of our squad RABIA <3   and gradually 10 more people joined together and made unbreakable bond and here I am in final year writing about university life and missing all those idiots. Initially we listened too much about breakups: D and seen those breakups of very strong groups But ALHAMDULILLAH we 11 always stood toget

LET'S BE KIND :)

Let's start today :) Today, I am going to dive into some deep thoughts which we normally let go off but I experienced it personally and seen people going through. I usually write  about things what I feel or what I learned or experienced from my own life.   So today I am going to talk on about priorities. With this emerging world of social media fame and two-faced people, don’t you guys think we have lost ourselves? We lost our strengths . We lost relationships. we lost realness. It feels so sad that even person sitting beside you doesn’t know what a pain you are going through!!! In all this mess and involvement in only our own selves, we have lost empathy and sympathy. We say others so boldly that “BE STRONG ”. But let me tell you one thing these words cannot heal the wounds of an other person . Instead your five minutes of listening and saying “I AM WITH YOU” would mean the world to an other person . These words literally give strength . Every