Skip to main content

Social Media



Social media addicts :D


Hello readers. Congratulations on NAYA PAKISTAN :) But is it only Imran Khan’s duty to make changes? Change begins with your own self. So let's join hands and support IK to establish NAYA PAKISTAN <3 . Today I want to write about social media. We have a lot of social media platforms. And we spent hours and hours on them. But let me ask you a question. Do you get satisfied with browsing on them all day? Can you imagine your life without them? If the answer is yes then it’s great, but if it's no then it’s a serious problem. My answer is NO. And what I am going to write today will be relatable to all those who had NO answer.
 Social media is an illusion in which we are stuck so badly. We have no idea how much time we are wasting and hardly getting any profit from it. It had made us so addicted that even for some hours we can't be away from it. Our productive mind is stuck. Allah has blessed us with a very creative and productive mind and body, but what are we doing with it? Ask yourself.
Secondly, the comparison between others life on social media with our real life. Honestly, for me, social media is deception. Like seriously, I have seen people totally opposite in real life and on social media. But our generation is taking social media so seriously that they believe everyone’s life is so perfect only I am here sitting alone in uncountable problems. But let's be honest, how many times you yourself have updated status when you are stressed when you are going through an intense mental breakdown. So why we expect others are posting every detail. My brother used to say to me that people only update about one side of the story.  But I didn’t believe him at that time, but now after so many years of learning and with interaction with so many people, I found him right.  So please stop comparing your life with others.
Lastly, it's not necessary to update about each and every detail of life on social media. Mannn have some privacy? I swear these public updates will ruin your happiness because of evil eye everywhere you can't even imagine. And it's true.  
Don’t judge people and spread happiness around. Be sympathetic and empathetic too :)
Have a great day :)


Hoping to get rid of all unnecessary addictions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University Life :)

Together since beginning forever <3 Hello friends. Enjoy Karlo: D In my circle most of the people are living university life so let’s talk about it? Okay, I had experience of medical college life too and had spent 5 months there in the hostel it was horrible except friends. Luckily I always found good friends wherever I went ALHAMDULILAH and hoping same for future :) So starting off with the very 1st day at the university I was very confused about people studies and university life. I am not a person who can easily embrace changes so yeah, it was difficult for me. Finally, I found partner an old neighbor, friend and now one of my best friend the sunshine of our squad RABIA <3   and gradually 10 more people joined together and made unbreakable bond and here I am in final year writing about university life and missing all those idiots. Initially we listened too much about breakups: D and seen those breakups of very strong groups But ALHAMDULILLAH we 11 always stood toget

SELF LOVE

Halo people, I hope my all readers are fine, happy and enjoying summer vacations. Today I am going to write about a very important topic about which we don’t think much and ignore that constantly. Today's topic is SELF LOVE.   Why am I choosing this? Because I lack this ability to love myself too, and I am working on it so I really wanted to share how to care about your own self and love yourself. Lezz do this together!! Below I will mention some ground rules to follow for those who want to achieve this goal. 1.        Listen to yourself:   The biggest mistake we do nowadays is that we rarely listen to ourselves and listen to others very carefully that what they think of us and what is their judgment. That is wrong my friends. This is YOUR life. It's totally fine to discuss or seek the advice of those who are more experienced or your loved ones but don’t stop your mind think and listen to what your heart says. Don’t ignore yourself at all. 2.        It’s o

LET'S BE KIND :)

Let's start today :) Today, I am going to dive into some deep thoughts which we normally let go off but I experienced it personally and seen people going through. I usually write  about things what I feel or what I learned or experienced from my own life.   So today I am going to talk on about priorities. With this emerging world of social media fame and two-faced people, don’t you guys think we have lost ourselves? We lost our strengths . We lost relationships. we lost realness. It feels so sad that even person sitting beside you doesn’t know what a pain you are going through!!! In all this mess and involvement in only our own selves, we have lost empathy and sympathy. We say others so boldly that “BE STRONG ”. But let me tell you one thing these words cannot heal the wounds of an other person . Instead your five minutes of listening and saying “I AM WITH YOU” would mean the world to an other person . These words literally give strength . Every