Skip to main content

Relationships.


Relationships are very precious, but unfortunately, they are mainly taken for granted. In my today's blog will share my thoughts on those relations which I experienced very closely and also about my feelings for those. We should let out our feelings for our loved ones. Do you agree?
So let's start with the purest, beautiful, selfless, and my very favorite relationship. And that is for sure of parents. This relationship is very close to my heart. I experienced it very little due to death of my both parents in my that age when I needed them most and also after that age still I feel that the biggest loophole in my life is the absence of my parents.  If I talk about separately for MAA and ABBU both have their own importance. MAA starts caring you from the day when you take the first breath inside her womb. She is the most beautiful I say the creation of GOD that cannot be ever replaced by any other relationship.  Personally, my mom was a kind of midway between strict and friendly mom but I remember that it had scared the hell out of me whenever I did anything wrong. Amma always used to teach us with little actions of her own. MAA is the first teacher for a child from the day one. It is very beautiful that she can be your friend, adviser, counselor and much more, more appropriately if you have maa and not having good other relationships not to worry you have everyone.  Talking about ABBU. I had never ever seen a man more humble, soft, kindhearted, and down towards earth than my father and literally I mean it. I was 16 years old when he let and I NEVER EVER heard saying hin bad words for anyone. Alhamdulillah.  Father is something a feeling of protection you have when you have him in life. My father hardly scolded me once in a while until his death as I was the youngest child so yeah there were so many perks. , Lol.  Unfortunately today I see many people or more specifically youth of my age take this beautiful relationship with parents for granted. I think you cannot know the importance of something until its lost. But guys here I  am telling you that every relationship has a replacement but these two have no replacement. today I wish I can have only one chance to meet them and hug them and talk to them but that not in my hand so yeah please care for, your parents. And say salaam  from my side :) 
Now moving on to siblings. Brother and sister. I believe ALLAH gave us the free opportunity and authority to show every emotion with them :P I have three sisters and two brothers as I told I am the youngest one so I see every diversity of emotions for me. Talking about sisters. They are such a blessing that I can't even describe in words, they cover you up in every bad situation and laugh with you in every silly situation. My three sisters are very precious to me because I can count on them on different matters and each of them has some speciality which helps me a lot. So I feel a little bit sorry for that who don’t have sisters.  After sisters brothers come first of all I will say it doesn't matter at all that brother is younger than you or elder he is going to behave as elder always.  My two brothers are east and west. Younger is very cool and calm and always trying to find logic, pros, and cons of things. And from all of us, he is Masha ALLAH the most blessed one. I don’t know maybe  some wishes of him are still unfulfilled but he is my inspiration. I never fight more with anyone than him in my siblings. My eldest brother, my protector, guardian, defender keeper and much more. I have not enough vocabulary, to describe his love for me but bhai I want to tell you that I love you so much. He is very aggressive, although I fear him a lot but I know he loves me more than anything. Siblings are a blessing of ALLAH thank HIM  and after parents, no one can take care of you better than them. I have one brother from another mother HASSAN BHAI. Who taught me things which I could never learn alone I had never seen a guy more selfless then him. I am so proud to call you as my brother and mentor. May ALLAH bless you <3
My most favorite part to write about FRIENDS, I have a lot of friends. But I will write this for some special friends. My best friend who is always fighting with me. We never talk like normal human beings. is someone get chance to read our chats they would think that two enemies are talking but that's how it is. But I know I am your favorite and by saying this I am turning on another argument :D HERE I am telling you I hate you my but still I will be always there whenever you want.  My school friends to whom I had shared an era of my life, my ups my down, every phase of my life countless laughter and they are still with me from class 1. You can imagine what bond was sharing. Love you, doctors, because all of them are doctors :D How can I forget my university squad of 11 most beautiful and talented girls. When we made our squad we had listened to a lot of stories of a breakup between friends but guess what we are in final year and our friendship is growing every day. In my squad almost every talent you will found so feel free to take any help from us :D FRIENDS are very precious part of life you feel totally incomplete about them. They are the ones making your life beautiful. But unfortunately, people don’t regard this pure relationship and turn their back on friends and become the worst enemy. Care for your friends and make memories that you will cherish for always :)
There is another the relationship I experienced is cousins, I will say that can be the replacement of siblings if you don’t have one. Other than that cousins are partners blessed by GOD. I have most amazing cousins and I love them. But I have seen people ruining lives of their cousins in jealousy.
Lastly, I would say that there is own beauty in every relationship we just have to explore positive aspect and focus on that. I  heard a lot about phuphos and khalas issues but still, let's make this world a place of love and peace and leave behind the negativity.  So yeah I guess it's getting very very long I should stop here. Don’t forget to spread love, happiness, and positivity :) <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

University Life :)

Together since beginning forever <3 Hello friends. Enjoy Karlo: D In my circle most of the people are living university life so let’s talk about it? Okay, I had experience of medical college life too and had spent 5 months there in the hostel it was horrible except friends. Luckily I always found good friends wherever I went ALHAMDULILAH and hoping same for future :) So starting off with the very 1st day at the university I was very confused about people studies and university life. I am not a person who can easily embrace changes so yeah, it was difficult for me. Finally, I found partner an old neighbor, friend and now one of my best friend the sunshine of our squad RABIA <3   and gradually 10 more people joined together and made unbreakable bond and here I am in final year writing about university life and missing all those idiots. Initially we listened too much about breakups: D and seen those breakups of very strong groups But ALHAMDULILLAH we 11 always stood toget

SELF LOVE

Halo people, I hope my all readers are fine, happy and enjoying summer vacations. Today I am going to write about a very important topic about which we don’t think much and ignore that constantly. Today's topic is SELF LOVE.   Why am I choosing this? Because I lack this ability to love myself too, and I am working on it so I really wanted to share how to care about your own self and love yourself. Lezz do this together!! Below I will mention some ground rules to follow for those who want to achieve this goal. 1.        Listen to yourself:   The biggest mistake we do nowadays is that we rarely listen to ourselves and listen to others very carefully that what they think of us and what is their judgment. That is wrong my friends. This is YOUR life. It's totally fine to discuss or seek the advice of those who are more experienced or your loved ones but don’t stop your mind think and listen to what your heart says. Don’t ignore yourself at all. 2.        It’s o

THE LOSS AND AFTERMATH OF LOSS

ABBA AND AMMA <3 Hello lovely people! In this my birthday month ideally you guys should send me gifts but its the other way around,  before starting a new year of my life  i have a gift for you all from my side.  So   yeah, this  is  something very  personal, a very  special thing that I am going to share today here on my blog . You might have seen two-faced people, I am one of them! Surprised? Well, it’ll be clear by the end of the blog, so let's quickly jump into the story behind this two-faced girl. It’s going to be really long, so bear with it people. I am Ayesha Raza going to tell you about ASHI. See there is something fishy in the name too:D Well, guys as the youngest child of her family Ashi got immense love from both the maternal and the paternal side. She was stubborn, full of life and energetic child, and in any gathering, she was special for that gathering. From grade 1 she started making best friends. Life went on from having fun fights over  remote